Temat: Listy do kolegi i dialog - prosze o sprawdzenie

Mog┼éby kto┼Ť mi sprawdzi─ç wszystkie trzy teksty? Z g├│ry dzi─Ökuj─Ö za pomoc.

Dear Sam ,
How are you and your familly?
I'm writting to tell you that I'm studying psychology in Toruń. It is a beautiful place with wonderful atractions. People can see monument of Mikołaj Kopernik, vistit the planetarium, go on the famous gingerbread and much more.
I live in a small house on the outskirts. Classes begin at 9 am so I have to wake up very early. I have three hours for toilet and access to college, but that's enought for me. My favourite subjects are personality and mential disorders people. (Osobowo┼Ť─ç i zaburzenia psychiczne ludzi).Profesor Jonson has been teaching these course for many years. I like him because he reminds me my grandfather. The profesor is a little def but durning the lectures he often tells about his students years. It is interesting.
I'm frogot to say  that next semestr I'm going to a cholarship to Scotland.
I hope to see you soon.
                                    Yours sincerely
                                                             XYZ

Dear Nicole,
How are you?
I'm writting to thanks you for your letter.
I hope you are pass all the exams. Unfortunately, i Didn,t. For two weeks I was sick and I had problems with the make material. If for this week I will not correct notes, I will not include a semestr. I have a lot of job but not much time. So from tomorrow I'm begin the hard work. Of course I will not froget about the rest, What do you think, it is enaught? Whanewer. There will be what must be. I have a hope, that I will pass the exams.
I have a reguest to you. Cauld you send me the photosh from ceremony of graduation? It will be great! Say hello to Tom.
See you soon
                  Your
                         XYZ

- Hi
- Hi. Nice to see you
- Yu too. Do yau heard that dr.House is coming to England?
- Really? Who is it?
- Are you jokening? You never heard about House?
- I'm speak serious.The frist time I hear about him.
- House is a famous profesor of medical science. The next month he is coming to England to give a lecture on genetics.
- Oh..
- I woudl like to go, because I have to write a essay with biology, but i haven't money to pay for a ticket and I don't want to go alone.
- It's a pity. Can I halp you?
- Yes. If I come with someone I get a large discount. Will you come with me?
- This is not a good idea. I don't like medicine because is boring.
- It's not true. You will learn many interesting things. House combines learning with fun. He says funny but intelligible. I'm promise that you won't be bores.
- I;m not shure..
- Please. I need you help. In return, we will spend the weekend as you want.
- Ok. But If I don't like it, you buy me a double chocolate ice cream.
- No worries. Ypu save me life. This essey deside about my note for a semestr. You are a wonderful friend.
- The pleasure is on my side. I'm glad that T can help.

2 (edytowany przez urte 2010-10-14 21:06:02)

Odp: Listy do kolegi i dialog - prosze o sprawdzenie

Nie zgodz─Ö si─Ö z eltezetk─ů... w pracach jest troch─Ö b┼é─Öd├│w, ale nie jaki┼Ť ra┼╝─ůcych smile poni┼╝ej ma┼éa korekta:

I'm writting to tell you that I STUDY (Present Simple, bo nie robisz tego tylko w tym momencie) psychology in Toruń.
People can see THE (konkretny pomnik) monument of Miko┼éaj Kopernik, visit the planetarium, TASTE SOME (stylistyka)  famous gingerbread and DO MANY OTHER THINGS (troszk─Ö lepiej brzmi je┼Ťli po wymienianiu r├│┼╝nych czynno┼Ťci tutaj te┼╝ pos┼éu┼╝ysz si─Ö czasownikiem).
MY (najbezpieczniej bo nie trzeba się głowić nad rodzajnikiem wink) classes begin at 9 am so I have to wake up very early.
My favourite subjects are personality STUDIES (wtedy wiadomo, ┼╝e to oddzielny przedmiot, inaczej troch─Ö zlewa si─Ö z mental disorders) and MENTAL (liter├│wka) disorders (IN PEOPLE - ale nie jest konieczne).
Profesor Jonson has been teaching these SUBJECTS (odpowiedniejsze tutaj, moim znadniem wink)for many years.
I like him because he reminds me OF ( remind sb of sth/sb) my grandfather.
The profesor is a little deAF (głuchy?) but DURING (literówka) the lectures he often tells US (po czasowniku TELL zawsze wymieniamy osobę/adresata) about his students years.
It is VERY (┼╝eby to troch─Ö ubogaci─ç smile) interesting.
I FORGOT (bez "'M" i liter├│wka) to MENTION (stylistyka)  that I'm going to a Scholarship (liter├│wka - brak "s") to Scotland next semestr (lepiej doda─ç okre┼Ťlnik czasu na ko┼äcu).

I'm writting to thank (bez s) you for your letter.
I hope you PASSED (past simple!) all the exams.
Unfortunately, I didn't.
I HAVE BEEN SICK ( Present Perfect poniewa┼╝ ma to wp┼éyw na tera┼║niejszo┼Ť─ç -> oblane egzaminy)for two weeks and I had problems with the make UP (=nadrobi─ç) the material.
If I DON'T (zdanie warunkowe typu 1) correct MY GRADES (=oceny w szkole), I will not PASS (=zaliczy─ç) THIS semestEr.
I have a lot of WORK (=praca, jako co┼Ť do zrobienia, a nie zaw├│d) but A LITTLE (stylistyka) time. So, STARTING from (=pocz─ůwszy od jutra - domy┼Ťlam si─Ö, ┼╝e o to chodzi┼éo - nie mo┼╝na tego zrobi─ç z samym "from", to jest najlepsze fixed phrase w tej sytuacji) tomorrow, (przecinek!) I begin ( bez " 'M" -> konstrukcja typowa po wyra┼╝eniu "starting from") the hard work.
Of course, (przecinek) I will not fORget (zn├│w ta sama liter├│wka) about the rest. (kropka chyba powinna by─ç) HOW ( je┼Ťli chodzi o "jak my┼Ťlisz, czy...?") do you think, IS IT ENOUGH (liter├│wki i inwersja is i it)? WHATEVER (=niewa┼╝ne, zreszt─ů, tak czy siak, itp). WHAT MUST BE, MUST BE (=wyra┼╝enie potoczne).
I HOPE (ju┼╝ samo to - bez have - oznacza mie─ç nadziej─Ö) I will pass the exams.
COuld (liter├│wka) you send me the photos(liter├│wka) from THE (ta konkretna) ceremony of graduation?
It WOULD (=by┼éoby ┼Ťwietnie) be great!

- YOu too. HAVE YOU HEARD albo DID YOU HEAR that dr. House is coming to England?
- Really? Who is HE?
- Are you joking(liter.)? YOU HAVE NEVER HEAD ABOUT dr. House?
- I'm BEING serious. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HEAR ABOUT HIM.
- House is a famous profFesor of medical science. Next (THE jest niepotrzebne) month he is coming to England to give a lecture on genetics.
- I wouLD like to go, because I have to write a biology essay (zmiana kolejno┼Ťci) , but I DON'T HAVE money to pay for THE ticket and I don't want to go alone.
- It's a pity. Can I hElp you SOMEHOW (=jako┼Ť)?
- Yes. If I come with someone I WILL get a discount.
I don't like medicine because IT is boring.
He TEACHES IN A funny but intelligible WAY.
I PROMISE that you won't be boreD.
- I'm not SURE (liter.)..
I need youR help.
- Ok. But If I don't like it, you WILL buy me a double chocolate ice cream.
- DON'T WORRY.
YOu ARE SAVING me life.
This essAy deCideS about my SEMESTER GRADE.
- IT'S MY PLEASURE (nie należy tłumaczyć tego dosłownie z polskiego).
I'm glad that I can help.

To chyba wszystko smile